GA - Speckled Sussex one day old chicks - Pickup Only

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
These were raised on our chemical free farm - beautiful parents are:

8875_sussex.jpg

Just hatched out on March 28 and ready for pickup.

Will post photos of the babies later today. Please pm me if you are interested. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Wish I'd known you had some of those chicks when I was there for the Cukoo's,I would have got a few.Well maybe next time .The parents are sure good looking birds.Thanks for the Marans.

Yikes I cannot believe I didn't mention it!!!! The cold weather froze my brain!!!!! I will incubate some more down the road and will gladly swap for some guinea eggs if you could find some or a Royal Palm hen - smile...or even take cash. Thanks again...Please tell those children how well behaved and especially wonderful they are! You've done well by them. Come back again. Have a blessed week.

Last edited:
Im not sure where that is in GA but i live near Kingsland GA, and i am looking for 3-4 laying hens or chicks pm if you can help me out

Y'all I'm in West georgia - just before the ALabama Line - off I-20 West. Some folks even categorize us as North west GA. We're about a 30 min. drive from Cedarton and about 1 hour from Rome GA. I don't know your town Sportees, but if you're interested I'd love to place them with you. These are really great looking babies and adults and sooooo sweet.

Back
Top Bottom