NFC your planters and plants look great. Very pretty.

Thank you @chickadoodles :) It was fun to get a chance to play in the dirt again.

Yesterday we had to go to Cheyenne for DH's dental appointment and afterwards stopped in at a nursery. DH found 10 pine trees to finish out the landscaping. We won't be able to pick them up for a couple weeks (too much golf course stuff going on), but they'll sure be nice to have planted since we don't have any other trees close by.

If your planting pine trees at your place the Japanese beetles will devour them.
Beneficial nematodes will eat the larvae and get rid of the grubs before they get your plants and trees.
Just a thought. They wiped out all our pines.

I know, those beetles have done some terrible damage! The guy at the nursery told us the same thing about the nematodes so we'll be checking that out for sure.

If your planting pine trees at your place the Japanese beetles will devour them.
Beneficial nematodes will eat the larvae and get rid of the grubs before they get your plants and trees.
learn something new every day, didn't know japanese beetles ate pine trees, we have alot of pines that we've planted over the years from christmas trees, thats over forty years worth, but lately certain ones have been dying didn't know why this type died and others are fine. thanks for the knowledge , but what kind of nematodes? i planted marigolds around my carrots last year and this year, sure helped with the carrots

:wee went out this morning and picked about a dozen cucumbers,love fresh cucumbers, picked a few tomatoes and found that my yellow beans are here:ya, when i get back from taking my husband to the eye doctor(has to have a cataract taken off today, then on the 31st, the other eye) get to go out and pick a row of beans:celebrate nothing better than eating fresh veggies with a nice pork roast for a late dinner or supper.

I have never seen a Japanese beetle in Wyoming so I would not be concerned about them.

Back
Top Bottom