Pics
Another experiment I'm about to try is multigrafted semi dwarf fruit trees in 24" round stock tanks for areas where I have cement next to the house. I don't want to have to climb a ladder to pick and hoping the reflectivity and thermal mass of the adobe walls give them a little boost. I've read about mixed results with the multigrafts but I don't have room for separate pollinators.

@CapricornFarm im not "old"and age is just a number..... but i LOVE GARDENING!!! and wanted to know if i could join for ideas? With moving to a new homestead i need lots of them. We try to live off just the land as much as we can!
Please please?​
You sure can join. All ideas and opinions are welcome.

@CapricornFarm im not "old"and age is just a number..... but i LOVE GARDENING!!! and wanted to know if i could join for ideas? With moving to a new homestead i need lots of them. We try to live off just the land as much as we can!
Please please?​
Of course, Hope, love to have you! Everyone with a positive attitude is welcome!:)

Of course, Hope, love to have you! Everyone with a positive attitude is welcome!:)
downloadfile-31.gif

Thanks! I will live through everyones gardens right now since we are in the prosses (long prosses) of moving i dont habe my new one up and going here yet... and being 6MTH prego slows the prosses down a little bit lol
Which place will you be gardening at when your life settles down a bit? Florida or Oklahoma? I would assume the climates are very different.

Which place will you be gardening at when your life settles down a bit? Florida or Oklahoma? I would assume the climates are very different.
We are settling back down into our home state of florida(thank goodness i miss the ocean way to much!! I was born and raised in the florida keys so being land locks was horrible lol) and yes the climates are a bit different.

Thanks! I will live through everyones gardens right now since we are in the prosses (long prosses) of moving i dont habe my new one up and going here yet... and being 6MTH prego slows the prosses down a little bit lol
Those baby quail you are hatching are fabulously cute! I am going to ask Santa to fill my stocking with those!

We are settling back down into our home state of florida(thank goodness i miss the ocean way to much!! I was born and raised in the florida keys so being land locks was horrible lol) and yes the climates are a bit different.
We got out of Florida because of overpopulation and the climate. Just too much heat. But i miss my friends and family.

Back
Top Bottom