Gardening/Seed Swap Thread, Do Yer Yappin' Here

So what does everyone have going on for spring prep? I have some seeds I'd love to swap with someone. These are organically grown and open pollinated. Original seeds gotten as organic non-GMO. I have extra Bouquet Dill (great smell and flavor) and "Homemade Pickles" cucumber seeds, and would really love to get some Oregano and Straight Eight or Muncher cucumber. I do have some other seeds, French Marigold and some Lacinato Kale. Also Heirloom Jalapeno peppers. I am open to other seeds, but would love to trade with anyone nearby (St. Louis County, MO). For the remaining extra seeds I have, plenty of tomato, pepper, watermelon, squash, etc., I am willing to trade those as well, or if you would just like them, they are free. I have more than I could hope to use. All are organically grown and GMO free (as far as I am aware, but I don't test from just my little backyard garden). Hope everyone has a great growing season!!!!!!

Yay, still waiting for your mint to come up.
old.gif

For those who make jam, jelly, preserves, etc. I am looking to swap eggs or soap to restock my cupboard!

oooh... I might be able to help ya out a bit later on this summer..

we have peach trees (though these stupid cold spells might freeze off the blossoms), blackberries, raspberries and grapes... figs too... but I've never tried making fig preserves

For those who make jam, jelly, preserves, etc. I am looking to swap eggs or soap to restock my cupboard!

oooh... I might be able to help ya out a bit later on this summer..

we have peach trees (though these stupid cold spells might freeze off the blossoms), blackberries, raspberries and grapes... figs too... but I've never tried making fig preserves

Our list toppers are strawberry, raspberry, blackberry for jelly & applebutter

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom