Gardening/Seed Swap Thread, Do Yer Yappin' Here

The leaves may fall off while it is growing new roots, as long as the stem doesn't turn black (actually the top inch or so of the stem may even turn black and it will still be okay). Softened water is all I use, willows are tougher than a little softened water.
tongue.gif

Getting the garden planted FINALLY this week.. about 2 weeks late, sheesh!! (too many chicks in the house, lol) maybe I'll start swapping again once it is all in
fl.gif

Oh, you put it in a raised bed? These guys like it wet. I actually have them growing next to my pond. I would put it in the wettest part of the yard. Either that or water it every single day.

We've had a lot of rain, nothing has dried out very much. But I will move it to a wetter area. I knew in the raised bed it wouldn't get mowed.

That makes sense, let me know if you have any questions. I am getting back onto BYC lately. I had been in a funk over my sick chickens but I have found that the state vet is a really good resource for help and even comfort and encouragement.

That makes sense, let me know if you have any questions. I am getting back onto BYC lately. I had been in a funk over my sick chickens but I have found that the state vet is a really good resource for help and even comfort and encouragement.
Just checking to see if you sent out to your 2 partners for the monthly swap yet Hon. I haven't gotten DC#'s yet for them.
wink.png

Sent them out today, I have to go to my clicknship to get you numbers, sorry completely forgot. I will have to do it in the morning. I am exhausted.
No problem. I've been swamped here since last Wed & still have to get my 2 in the mail tomorrow.
hide.gif
So you aren't the last to ship. That would be me.
hmm.png

Between doing repairs for our landlord, my fiance's 16 yr old daughter visiting & causing chaos, him breaking his hand yesterday, trying to catch up on cages, cleaning, laundry & making sure all of the feeding still gets done, I've fallen a bit behind.
roll.png
Sorry to those still waiting on me. I just haven't had a chance to even get on here until now.

Back
Top Bottom