Garlic-y bits in droppings

Looks like undigested corn... kinda gross sorry, but looks like my kid's poo after they eat corn lol... was my first thought when I saw your picture and then I read your post... corn was on your list

Quote: That was definitely one of the many helpful bits of information I learned on BYC, so many thanks to you!
bow.gif
Many peafowl owners were also feeding it, but thanks to you I was able to share what I had learned and now none of us feed it.

As for grit, I was going to mention that, but you beat me to it, lol.

-Kathy

Looks like undigested corn... kinda gross sorry, but looks like my kid's poo after they eat corn lol... was my first thought when I saw your picture and then I read your post... corn was on your list
I agree, you can also see what looks like grape peel and wheat grass.

-Kathy

Adding grit to their diet seems like a good idea. I have never seen undigested food Paticles in my chicken's poop. My chickens only get a few table scraps and fermented All Flock.

Edited because spell check is stupid.......

Last edited:
Everyone here has given you great advice, but I will also add, be careful with electrolytes. They are mostly salt, and drinking this every day can cause diarrhea and then they get dehydrated. So only a couple of times a week on that stuff. You are better off with cold fruit, veggies and berries to keep them cool. Or even ice cubes in the water. :)

~ChickenChick11

Everyone here has given you great advice, but I will also add, be careful with electrolytes. They are mostly salt, and drinking this every day can cause diarrhea and then they get dehydrated. So only a couple of times a week on that stuff. You are better off with cold fruit, veggies and berries to keep them cool. Or even ice cubes in the water.
smile.png

~ChickenChick11
Good point!

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom