gate hanger from animal control...

OMG LOL! While I must admit you are certainly within your right and I'd do the same thing just for principal if it were my neighbor that were being a complete jerk.... on the other hand...I'd hate to have you as a neighbor LOL

Oh lord.. I have a friend that has roosters and - after every 3 minutes of listening to that thing crow as I was trying to fish - forget it. I was ready to strangle it myself (and to top it all off the thing was inside an empty grain silo!) ECHOOOOOOOOO anyone?! LOL

This brings HOA to an entirely different level
lol.png
Which is why we moved out of the subs and into the country..*ahhh....love country life with far apart neighbors....*

Good luck and congrats on your win!

Maybe you could rent yourself out to paint murals on my privacy fence (facing my neighbors of course lol) They sound alot like they are related to yours! Good Luck and please keep us updated, I'd love to know how your neighbor handles this!

thumbsup.gif
lau.gif
lol.png
gig.gif
woot.gif
tongue2.gif
13272_animated_cockerel.gif

get GET 300 CHICKENS (i love the paint the fence idiea too!)!
You want to really send him over? Get a pair of GEESE! I have a couple of Tolouse Geese and my neighbor is about to lose his mind over them and my mastiff going off at each other and its great! I figure its my last hurrah before I leave this lousy place, and I allow them them to raise all the hell they want, and when he yells at them I yell at him and just dare him to come on over and start something, considering how well it worked out for the last fella...
GEESE are wonderful noisemakers! lau
And BTW, WAY TO GO!!yippiechickie

woot.gif
! what a good idiea...​

I am also considering getting a restraining order prohibiting him from spraying any substance on or through my chain link fence, no tossing anything over the fence, no wiring my mailbox shut, no filing of bogus complaints with animal control and no whining at city council about it. I have broken no law and he has.

As for people who would not like to be my neighbor, it is a town called Norco, "dedicated to the animal keeping lifestyle" and people who live there, know it. He has lived there forever and is a bully and a jerk and whom many MANY people dislike. Across the street I have a couple famous for frivolous lawsuits, bullying behavior, going toe to toe, even legal action when they are in the wrong. They lost their last home in bankruptcy due to legal fees they incurred because the man pushed down an old lady in front of her house and broke her arm. They are also a piece of work. Across the street is a speed freak irrational "animal lover" along the lines of PETA. Next door on the other side is the nicest people anyone could ever want. Behind me is a renter with dogs that bark, a donkey that brays and noisy grandkids that is very quiet and stays to herself and can't stand the man who called animal control on me either. Past her is another hispanic family with a large pack of puppy mill chihuahuas that fight and sound like they are killing eachother, plus some queensland heelers. Zoning in norco is four dogs no exceptions. He also has MULTIPLE roosters, and what looks for all the world like a cock fighting pit built in plain sight in their back yard, but no one complains about him.

For five years the house was in a trust with stipulations that made it so I could lose the house under certain circumstances and I went way above and beyond and walked on eggshells for five years, so the neighbors got to thinking they could just walk all over me and bully me. Well, five years was up more than a year ago, the house is mine, and I worked HARD, harder than you will ever know to satisfy the terms of the trust, so I deserve to have chickens more than any person I know. I will have my chickens. They are where they are because of an existing large, doubly triply secure cage complex, that previously held a baboon and a wolf, and before that was used for caging lions and tigers. It is dug into the ground and would take profound money and effort to move, which I am not willing to do. Tough tooties, neighbor. Move if you don't like it. I'm done with you. Period.

Back
Top Bottom