Gator Attacked My Duck!

Can you buy the Hydrolysate of Collagen on line @Beer can ?
Sorry I didn't get right back to you I'm only online sporadically. But yes it is available online. I got mine from tractor supply first tube was Lambert Kay, second was just called EMT gel. It is known as a first aid kit in a tube. I heard about it from racoon hunters here using it on their dogs bad wounds, good for dogs to horses to birds and amphibians. I've seen it grow skin where I never thought would.
IMHO works better than triple antibiotic , I used iodine, and then the emt stuff, it doesn't have triple antibiotic properties but it seals and protects and actually helps the healing process. Helps grow new skin. Might not help you now but may in the future.

No :-/ Still waiting to hear from FWC. My neighbor called today, too.
What is FWC ? Do you have children? Do the neighbors ? I would tell them if that gator gets ahold of a child I bet you wont be sitting on your hands . Who is that gator guy that had his own tv show and would come trap them for you ?

What is FWC ? Do you have children? Do the neighbors ? I would tell them if that gator gets ahold of a child I bet you wont be sitting on your hands . Who is that gator guy that had his own tv show and would come trap them for you ?
FL Fish and Wildlife Conservation. They are protected. I was able to make a play pen area adjacent to their cage to let them outside their pen.

Attachments

• 528D94A0-08D0-4D7D-84B6-A81061CC87EB.jpeg
    528D94A0-08D0-4D7D-84B6-A81061CC87EB.jpeg
    742.4 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom