geeeeze chicken math... it never fails huh?

sixxchixx

Songster
13 Years
Aug 10, 2010
Escondido, CA
so i have 5 beautiful, wonderful happy chickens that I spoil and love as if they were my children.... but here we go....
last year i started my first chicken venture (which you can read about on my page) with 6 chickens.. one ended up being a rooster we named Hathor, but we couldnt keep him. he was a huge, beautiful EE rooster and he was LOUD! my neighbors complained so we adopted him out to a nice family starting a farm nearby. she made a flippant comment about how she promised me that she would give me a few of his baby chicks once he mated... i didnt think anything of it untill yesterday she emailed me and said they just hatched a clutch of Hathor babies!!

soooooo lookey here! new babies for me to love.

Im a little nervous to raise more and introduce them to my existing 5 but what that heck... everyone else is doing it....
so if Im really going to do this I want a crested or frizzle (because they are so darn silly looking!) anyone know about a breeder in the San Diego area who can fulfill my chicken fantasy?? I might just get a naked neck too!!!

I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!
ya.gif
wee.gif
droolin.gif
celebrate.gif

I live nowhere near you, but YAY! Baby chicks are too cute! I LOVE naked necks, I have three and they have such wonderful personalities. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom