Geez people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinnia-Hen

Live & Let Live
8 Years
Jan 29, 2011
Is it just me, or have the actual adults of this forum been acting as if they were children? I'm just plain tired of it. There has really been a lack of respect going around, particularly towards other's beliefs. While I think it's okay to state that you believe in something else or you are, for instance, "conservative rather than liberal", it is in no way okay to go out of your way to pick a fight. I've also noticed grown, middle aged adults arguing with children who aren't even ready for highschool. That seriously isn't right. Please, do us all a favor and clean up your behavior. This is actually making me, as well as others, want to leave the forum.

I'm not trying to pick a fight either. I just want to get the word out.

Thank you for your patience,
Zinnia.

giving helpful advice isn't arguing, even if someone doesn't like what they hear.

Telling someone that is complaining about being treated like a child that they are ACTING like a spoiled child isn't being mean either.

Honestly, I've seen more fights started with "I don't want a fight.." than any other comment. Why? Because people use it as an excuse to belittle others behavior. This is probably the TAMEST forum that I've ever been on. I've heard meaner comments than the ones people are complaining about from 5 year olds! It's the internet equivalent of "your mother wears combat boots"

My grandmother has always told me "If one person says something unkind, let it slide off your back and know that you are a better person. If a dozen people call you a jack***, maybe it's time to buy a saddle"

This forum is so anti-serious discussion and debate that the adults have been reduced to endless, childish prattle and silliness. Part of the reason I don't come here often.

So there, ha ha.

I do want to clarify that I'm not calling anyone a jack*** Just pointing out that there was more than 1 person giving the same advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom