Gender and Breed Quiz (For learning purposes!)

Pics
We are all waiting for the breed
big_smile.png
pop.gif

This is a very fun thread! I've got one to stump everyone (perhaps).

We had a little cross breed that we had to find a new home for but I know exactly what the two breeds were and neither is unusual though the colour of one is rarer. It's not difficult to guess it's gender!

Here's the little one at less than a day old

Here it is at 2 and a half weeks

And here at 9 weeks

This is a very fun thread! I've got one to stump everyone (perhaps). We had a little cross breed that we had to find a new home for but I know exactly what the two breeds were and neither is unusual though the colour of one is rarer. It's not difficult to guess it's gender! Here's the little one at less than a day old Here it is at 2 and a half weeks And here at 9 weeks
It looks kinda small is it a bantam and roo

This is a very fun thread! I've got one to stump everyone (perhaps). We had a little cross breed that we had to find a new home for but I know exactly what the two breeds were and neither is unusual though the colour of one is rarer. It's not difficult to guess it's gender! Here's the little one at less than a day old Here it is at 2 and a half weeks And here at 9 weeks
Silkie light brahma mix? Rooster

Silkie = walnut comb, Brahma = pea comb..... Guessing not.

There's nearly an unlimited amount of crosses in existence so.... that's how I'm convincing myself to not feel bad about not knowing.

Here's my dumb throw-away guess..... OEGB x blue Cochin..... Or even serama....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom