Gender and breed?

Both are for sure roosters, Not too sure on their breed tho, Could be mixes.
Excuse me ,How can you know the gender? I have a chicken i dont know the gender
He is 12 weeks old.can you help me please?
This picture:
۲۰۱۸۰۸۱۰_۱۳۱۳۵۷.jpg
۲۰۱۸۰۸۱۰_۱۳۱۶۲۲.jpg

Excuse me ,How can you know the gender? I have a chicken i dont know the gender
He is 12 weeks old.can you help me please?
This picture:
View attachment 1500386 View attachment 1500389

First, I look at the feathers. Cockerels normally have pointed neck (aka hackle) & back (aka saddle) feathers. Where the pullets are rounded at the tips. Cockerels will have tail feathers that a curve to them, called sickle feathers. Look at @mikayla08 pictures. Cockerel's wattles & comb tend to be redder & larger & legs will be thicker than the pullets (girls) when this age.
Your pictures show a wet bird & it's a little more difficult for me to tell for sure. Maybe with this info, you will know.

First, I look at the feathers. Cockerels normally have pointed neck (aka hackle) & back (aka saddle) feathers. Where the pullets are rounded at the tips. Cockerels will have tail feathers that a curve to them, called sickle feathers. Look at @mikayla08 pictures. Cockerel's wattles & comb tend to be redder & larger & legs will be thicker than the pullets (girls) when this age.
Your pictures show a wet bird & it's a little more difficult for me to tell for sure. Maybe with this info, you will know.

Back
Top Bottom