gender mixed breed about 10 weeks old

Thanks! Looks like i have 6 roos out of 9 chicks oh my :confused:
How many chickens do you have? If you're not going to rehome all of them, usually the recommended course of action is keep them all, then get rid of any that are human aggressive, aggressive to other animals they may interact with, or especially rough on the girls. Then you have another decision to make: what do you want in a rooster? If you want him for breeding, you might keep him for looks. If you want a flock protector, the best protector stays, etc.

I sas gona say white one next to him is too but guessin u know that xx
20201005_154352.jpg

What about this one, girl?

How many chickens do you have? If you're not going to rehome all of them, usually the recommended course of action is keep them all, then get rid of any that are human aggressive, aggressive to other animals they may interact with, or especially rough on the girls. Then you have another decision to make: what do you want in a rooster? If you want him for breeding, you might keep him for looks. If you want a flock protector, the best protector stays, etc.
I have just 9, 7 come from the same hatch, and 2 from another. They are all quite tame as far as I can tell, and yeah they r just pets, I'll have to separate the hens if the roosters bother them too much. We'll see, I'd hate to give away any of them. I am building a large coop with different parts that can be closed off.

Back
Top Bottom