Gender opinions?!

I've got an update!!! Going to surprise everybody!! I have one rooster & three hens!!
1f44f.png
1f917.png
So happy!

I've been trying to upload new photos but either the site or my phone won't do it right now.
1f629.png
They are so much bigger than the last photos. The rooster is the one in the top of the photo in post #2. So handsome! And loud!!
1f609.png
1f633.png

I've just started getting eggs from all 3 hens! One has been laying for over a week. He was trying to breed all three, But I was holding out on declaring female on the barred rock until I got an egg!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the follow up. It's always helpful to know how things turned out...some folks just vanish into the Interwebz and are never heard from again....kind of frustrating when you want to see how it turned out. I'll be she's one very pretty lady, love the calico barred coloring
smile.png

Thanks so much for the follow up. It's always helpful to know how things turned out...some folks just vanish into the Interwebz and are never heard from again....kind of frustrating when you want to see how it turned out. I'll be she's one very pretty lady, love the calico barred coloring :)

Yeah, it is! I think I'm going to hide for a while now...I was so wrong! :oops: :p

Back
Top Bottom