I am new here and new to chickens. Exactly one week New. Lol. We have 4 in total. Black Jersey Giant- no clue of age
Cochin also no clue of age but the leg feathers are coming in.
2 Golden Laced Wyandottes hatched 7/24
Questions:
Any guesses as to the age of the Jersey out Cochin?
Do any of them look like Roos? One GLW has a rounded back end and the other has a longer tail and the legs are a bit thicker
I really appreciate any help you can give.
LisaView attachment 3637470View attachment 3637471View attachment 3637472View attachment 3637473View attachment 3637472
Golden Wyandotte I believe is a female(even though this is over a year later, good for reference for people seeing this thread with similar questions) The reason I think this is because the head is rounded with yellow. Normally females are like that, while roosters are not.

Golden Wyandotte I believe is a female(even though this is over a year later, good for reference for people seeing this thread with similar questions) The reason I think this is because the head is rounded with yellow. Normally females are like that, while roosters are not.
Thank you! They are all girls- growing up and laying well. Now that I’ve watched them grow, I see the markers and traits that are the clues to figuring out they are pullets.

Back
Top Bottom