Genealogy Christmas gift idea....

khable

Songster
12 Years
Mar 16, 2007
LaGrangeville, NY
Hi all,

This is not Chicken related, but my friend and I have a little side business trying to earn a few extra bucks and have come up with a great Christmas Gift Idea for those who are hard to buy for in your family.

One of my hobbies has been finding people either missing or ancestors. I just love it!

So we have introduced Genealogy Search as a great gift idea...

Why not give the gift of "Family Memories"?

here is our flyer.

Genealogy.Flyer.JPG

You don't have to give it as a gift... maybe you are just curious about your ancestors? Why not give it a try?

you can learn more about us by going to www.SearchesRus.biz

Sorry for the advertising... now back to chickens...
tongue.png
Hee hee

I am interested in what you charge to do these searches? If you dont want to post prices here email me please.

I have a ton of information about my grandparents and their parents but would like to go back further I just dont have the time to do the leg work! I would also like to try and find birth and death dates and marriage dates if possible.

Hi Chickmomma,

You can read all about it on our website, all the prices are there.

http://www.searchesrus.biz/genealogy.htm

But basically we charge different prices for how many generations you go back.

$29.99 for a 2 generation search, $39.99 for a 3 generation search, or a $ 9.99 hourly charge.

You also get a copy of all the actual historical documents. (included in the price) Examples are: The actual Census records, Draft Registration Cards, Immigration Records or even the actual Ship Manifesto and a picture of the ship your family came over on. These are priceless and sometimes even have your ancestors own writing or signatures on them!

For gift giving, we offer to put all documents retrieved during the search in a nice antique looking scrapbook.

If you are interested I could run a quick search for you at no charge to see what if any records are available for your family.

You can send me an e-mail at [email protected] I will get that directly and we can discuss your family further.

Thanks for your interest!

Kim

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom