Genetics : Take a guess before hatch : Pics

It's been a few weeks since I've posted pictures. I noticed that the male is bearded and the female is not. Also, the female has blue earlobes and the male does not. They are growing up nicely and are both very friendly and sweet along with being lovely to look at.

It's been a few weeks since I've posted pictures. I noticed that the male is bearded and the female is not. Also, the female has blue earlobes and the male does not. They are growing up nicely and are both very friendly and sweet along with being lovely to look at.

thanks for the updates my dear friend... I love them... can you take pics of the cockerel shanks? thanks.. the reason the hen has blue earlobes is due to the fibromelanotic expression on her skin... thats why

thanks for the updates my dear friend... I love them... can you take pics of the cockerel shanks? thanks.. the reason the hen has blue earlobes is due to the fibromelanotic expression on her skin... thats why
Yes, I will get pictures of his shanks in a bit, when I get them up for the day.

Interesting about her blue ears.

2 months since my last updated picture. Where does the time go. Leo has added some really nice amber feathers to his neck. He is crowing now also. Very good rooster and so handsome.

2 months since my last updated picture. Where does the time go. Leo has added some really nice amber feathers to his neck. He is crowing now also. Very good rooster and so handsome.

Wow!! Leo turned out to be a lovely boy!! What about Lilly? Is she doing okay?

Back
Top Bottom