Genuine Freedom Ranger Chicks Available

SimplyAbundantFarm

In the Brooder
11 Years
Feb 24, 2008
Good news on the Freedom Ranger front.

The Amish farmers from Wisconsin who were raising chicks for the Aarons (FR people) are now left with thousands of chickens and chicks and no place for them to go. The farmers and their families could really use our help with trying to get some of them sold.

One farmer, Gary, has contacted one of the guys who is on another email list that I am on. He and his family would really appreciate your help with this, as they are now stuck with all these birds and no market for them, so the recommendation that we were given is "give this number a try and order large. 608-489-3860 and leave a message."

I hope to have an address for him soon and will post it as soon as I get it.

Here is another update for those who would like to buy some Freedom Rangers. This is, apparently one of the Amish farmers in Wisconsin who was growing them for Barbara and Brian Aaron.

Jerry Yuetzy
e 15490 Burr Salem Rd.
Hillsboro WI 54634
608-489-3860

The info that I got was that he is doing about 2500 per week $.66 straight run. That's all I know for details -- don't know what he charges to ship or how many you need to order. Best to call him to answer those questions. I think that they are only red and bronze, but I may be mistaken -- I'm just not sure.

Mary,
Can we use him as a source from now on, or is he trying to clear them out? Thank you for getting ALL this info for us!!

Nancy

Dear SimplyAbundantFarm and anyone looking to purchase Freedom Rangers now and in the future,

I just called the number mentioned below and it goes to the neighbor as the actual Amish Farmer in Wisconsin wouldn't have a phone. The woman took my message and said that Jery would call me back today or tomorrow. I asked if he was going to be selling the Freedom Rangers in the future and the woman said that as far as she knows he will be now and in the future as well.
I will find out and post the reply to the phone call on here.
Again anyone who is going to order chickens now or in the future I'd suggest calling the number listed and letting the farmer know that we are in the USA and would be customers for his chickens.

Thanks for reading and God Bless you always,

Ann

Quote:

Dear SimplyAbundantFarm,

I called the number on Saturday, and I realize he's Amish but the neighbor with the phone figured he'd call me in a day or 2. So far no call. I hope he is going to sell the chickens.. If anyone else would call to see if they get a reply I'd appreciate it!
smile.png

God Bless you always,

Ann

Quote:

Dear Gwen Farms,

Did you call and if so did you get a call back? I called but got no return call even though the neighbor who answered the phone took my message. Maybe the Amish farmer is busy.. (shrug)
smile.png

I hope someone can get a return call from him and I hope he will sell in the USA..

God Bless you always,

Ann

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom