Georgia Here Too !!!!!

Berrien County just 20 Min North of Valdosta.

Mom to 3 kids ages 24, 21, 19 and a wonderful husband.

And my babies are 6 BO's hens, 3 White Jersey Giant hens, 3 Buff Cochin banty hens and one white frizzle banty (we called it Phyllis Diller...but think it might be a Phillip).

Oh, and 4 Manx cats. 2 dogs and 1 fish.

Will be getting some Bl Austra's soon and wanting some White Orps and Black Orps'...so keep me in mind if you have either of those. Otherwise, will put myself on the waiting list at Sandhill.
big_smile.png

Hi Lanier Co,

I was almost sure no one lived as close as that.

Hello and keep chatting, would like to know what you have for chickens.
big_smile.png

OMG! I am so glad I found this forum, I've been going OUT of my mind. Hi! my name is Andrea my husband and I live with my in laws on 27 acres in Fitzgerald GA, 30 minutes from Tifton, Douglas and Ocilla. We just purchased our first chicks, 4 Black Giant chickens, so that we can get eggs off them in a few months, but I have realised that my passion when it comes to owning chickens are the non-bearded Buff Laced Polish. I have been desperatly searching for some chicks I can buy but I've been having a hard time locating anyone in my area that sells them adults or chicks. As far as online goes I have been having the worst time trying to find anyone or any group that will ship me less then 15 birds as I am only looking for 4 birds, hopefully 2 males and 2 females. I would really like to get some as chicks but I understand that most people can't tell the sex until they get older. We dont have a whole lot of gas money to spare in driving too far away so if anyone close to us have some they can sell me please email me with ages of the birds, possible gender and prices.

Hello, and Welcome back? I am new to chickens, but enjoying every minute so far minus loosing two chicks. Where is Banks County? I'm in Ben Hill County.

Hi Everyone,

I have been on the forum since April, learning what I needed to know to welcome by baby chicks in the mail on May 23. I live in Covington, GA in Newton County. I see several folks from around this area.

Back
Top Bottom