German Shepherd had surgery Need your guys help warning gross pics

Any word on how he's doing?

I hope you gave that vet an earful.

Sending healing thoughts your way. Good luck.

Poor dog! Just breaks my heart. I lost my 11 year old GSD last year. I hope you get some satisfaction from the vet. That wound shouldn't have opened up like that. He's a gorgeous dog!

~Laurie~

Your experience is horrible! I agree with the advice of telling them you will complain about how your animal is being treated. The reason a vet is able to charge $850 to treat an animal is because people think of their animals as family. They are not respecting you or your animal. There are usually options when choosing a vet, I would start calling around. Maybe you don't want the original vet that "botched" the job "fixing" it? Tell the new vet what happened, you will be amazed at another opinion.

ps. I don't know where you are located . . . but even when I had my 3 month old shepard cross in to get an undecended nut removed (I know gross. . . but it was stuck in his abdomen and could become tumerous) which is quite an invasive surgery as well and he had 3 incisions (one for decended nut and two to get the other out) and he was out as well and it was around $500 and he had to stay there for a bit so they could supervise him.

I live PST so we are on our way in 30min oh they better not mess with me this am and say I have to pay all you are very great and caring Thank you update soon The picture is not good at all its open so big and I can see down about 3 in and see his tissue

Back
Top Bottom