Get all BYC members to sign this thread!

big_smile.png
I am Sara I have 70+ chickens with my fav. being Silkies and Salmon Faverolls.

My name is Christine. My husband, Frank, joined this forum and then I got addicted to it. We live on Long Island and we have 3 dogs, (well 2 dogs and one pomeranian), I guess you can read my list in my signature. I LOVE BYC!! We need a smiley that says that!!!!
gig.gif
I love the smileys!!

Yo I'm Kurt, and even though my name is in my username people usually call me CBK on here. My fav breed are sumatras. SILKIES ARE EVIL!!!!!

I'm Lori.
I currently have 10 chickens and would have about 50 more if not for my darling hubby holding me back.

I am totally in love with Mille Fleur d'Ucles and have never met a silkie I wanted to bring home with me.

I'm Karen
frow.gif

I'm 31 and a married SAHM to 3 kids and a foster parent whenever they give me placements

I can't keep track of how many chickens I have, but half of them are Silkies. I've recently caught the hatching bug after letting my broodies have eggs
love.gif

HI, I'm heather. Mother of three. Wife of one handsome man
big_smile.png
We live on about 7 or 8 acres. Have 20 chickens. 2 dogs, 3 cats. 3 goats. Want pigs. Want more chickens. Want mammoth donkey. Want (a real) farm/flock dog. We'll get there. Only been here in this house for about 6 months. Love BYC. I find so much information on here!!! I seem to be a Thread Killer...But I don't take it personally
wink.png
I just figure that By the time I post...my comment sums it all up
wink.png
tongue2.gif

Hi I'm Lisa
I have 10 chickens and no eggs yet and this is our first chicken winter ( high of 29 on Monday predicted, brrr brr brrr) I know they are all set up and fine but stilll, brrrrrrrrr
I love BYC!
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom