Get all BYC members to sign this thread!

hi , i'm nancy .
DH and I have 20 hens , we are getting about 3 dozen eggs per week as not all of them are laying yet .
we got into chickens in may of this year , before that we had a smallish dairy and up tp 11 jersey cows and made cheese.
we are ( hopefully ) moving to northern neck of Virginia soon , with the chickens < LOL.
aslo have honeybees and a small Honey Business that we will be expanding whe we move.

Hi, I am Cheryll & I love hatching and raising chickens.
thumbsup.gif

Hi! I'm 77horses!
I LOVE all animals! I'm a proud Vegetarian.
thumbsup.gif
I have a very strong passion for horses, and I sketch horses and write stories about horses!
love.gif
I like to read and I like school(except for having to wake up in the morning LOL)
roll.png
My favorite sports are cross-country, track, horseback riding, and raising chickens. My dad started raising chickens in 2007, Spring. And today, we have 2 buff orp girls,(Caramel and Setherina) 4 red star girls,(Cinnamon, Linda, Penny, and Abby) 1 RIR rooster,(Marty) 1 splash cochin rooster,(Foghorn) 1 buff cochin chick,(Pumpkin) and 1 black amauracana chick.(Raven)
I joined BYC on 08/19/2008, and I'm addicted to chickens! I have attempted to hatch a chicken egg once, but it didn't work. But did that stop me from trying again? NO WAY! I'm going right back at it this Spring, and this time, I have a new, homemade styro-bator.
yippiechickie.gif
So far, I have 1,317 posts.
roll.png
That's how I know I'm addicted to BYC! LOL
gig.gif

well, that's all the things I wanted to tell you guys about me!
and nice to meet all you BYCers!
frow.gif

God bless everyone!
love.gif

-77horses
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Hi, Im cathy and I have a lot of chickens in my yard and 5 chihuahua 1 peek a poo 2 cats 1 very dear dh how got us started with the chickens 2 dd's 19 and 18

Hi, my name is MarQue I am new to colorado. I came from Utah. I am hoping to regain more chickens since we lost all 25 in October due to a stray dog! Only 3 hens remain and 3 new roosters! I am excited to build up again! My favorite so far is what I have RIR, NHR and whatever it is my roosters are... The boys are so pretty!

Hello my name is Leslie and we have a 10 acre farm TLC Farm (T.J., Leslie & Critters) Love the county life and love to clown around

Back
Top Bottom