Getting a PUPPY Today! 😍🐶🐾

Pics
Congrats on your new family member! She's adorable.
Just remember, there is always an adjustment period. It won't be all belly rubs and sunshine... even with a tiny little angel puff ball, there will be challenges. But you got this: practice patience and empathy, teach and form the lifelong bond.
Enjoy your new puppy!

CMC7, that's an adorable pupper, no cap. (I have a teenage son, the lingo filters lol).

It's disheartening that so many people used this thread about OP getting a new family member to trash talk AKC, BYBs, "designer dogs" and every other d****d thing under the sun relating to dogs. Folks need to remember that YOUR priorities and interests aren't HER priorities and interests, and CMC7 chose a dog based on HER circumstances. I think she made a great choice; the pup is so cute that it looks fake. It's not a dog I would've chosen- I prefer lost animals and lost causes. Shelter dogs, found strays, old dogs, and such. The most I've ever spent on a dog acquisition has been a $20 fee to transfer a chip assignment to my name. That said, I have made fair donations to shelters and fosters to help them continue to fight for their causes.

Let CMC7 have her awesome thread about her awesome lil pupper, and start a thread specifically for bashing the dog-related thing you dislike.
Hear hear! People can be so mean, geez Louise!!!! Puppers is adorable!

How absolutely adorable!! Congrats on your adorable pup! 🐶 ❤ I have two maltipoo sisters! I have a hunch they might be identical. They were the only two in their litter.

They were puppies when i got my first chicks, and those chickens and the dogs just ignore each other. But its funny, because they are TERRIFIED of the chickens i got later!

And they are also parti colored (black that faded to grey, and white)! No longer pups, but still look like it..

Here they are today.. depressed because they got banished from the sofa.
View attachment 3305971
And this is why they got banished.. apparently the sofa cover is lava 🙄
View attachment 3305968
And with the chickens outside..

View attachment 3305969

And grumpy Elsa wanting to come inside w the dogs...
View attachment 3305972

And the last attachment... this one WATCHES TV...
Glad my dog isn't the only one who watche's tv...oh and he barks at the animals and other dogs 🤣

Back
Top Bottom