Getting a PUPPY Today! 😍🐶🐾

Sorta legitimate?
either legitimate or not. It can't be sorta legitimate.

It is like I say my dog is sorta pregnant. Either pregnant or not. Pick one please. either sorta or legitimate.

I would delete extremely from this comment.

super cute dog. Wish you both enjoy your journey of life to the fullest.
being from a breeder with some history is good but not enough.

At first I got frustrated from your comment because I needed to search for meaning of GOKW but when I did I was like " I am gonna use this GOKW " it is cooool.

Not good for who? the dog? the breeder , the customer? the World dog pool Gene association( we don't have such association by the way)? May I have clarification?

Dawg you lost me there brother. I love you but you know and I know there is difference between BYB and Poppy Mills and good breeders and legitimate breeders and extremely responsible breeders. Don't we?

who defines purpose.?
For me and you guarding livestock is real job for another person being cute and dumb and hypoallergenic is the real purpose.

Then how do you expect them to get what you are trying to convey?

Now I really Love NY . Puppy mills should have been banned years ago everywhere.

Just wanted to say thank you for this comment.
Let's all wish the OP turns out to be a loving and responsible dog owner down the road.
Like someone else suggested, maybe carry on this discussion to a different thread.

You didn't get nowhere. You made good points. I would have to agree with you for the most part. Designer dogs are expensive mutts, and anyone breeding them purely for profit is in the wrong. Not all registered dogs are of the same quality, and just because it's papered doesn't mean it's well bred.

My first point was simply that two good dogs being bred together was not a crime. I did it in the past, I wouldn't do it again. But I really do love designer dogs, and so do thousands of other dog owners. They're an interesting thing, my two LGDs are from the same parents but take after different parent breeds, and my shorkies were the same way. Some people really don't want a Purebred. My mother is one of them, she's had purebred dogs in the past, but she simply does not want a Purebred lapdog 🤷🏻‍♀️
My second point was that not all designer dogs are bred improperly or with the intention of hurting a breed.

In general I'm a bit of a snob. I don't like GOKWs, I want to know what I'm working with. I will make an exception for a designer dog since I know the parent breeds.
Then get a rescue…

Then get a rescue…
Absolutely the best way to go.
I live in a rural area where dogs are dumped constantly, just a few months ago I had to rescue, worm, vaccinate, and re-home a couple of litters of puppies, one mom had been hit by a car, and the other had been shot by her owners and run off, she was a really nice amstaff, and because she was starving she killed my cat, I never could catch her😒.
Just after I moved here an immaciated and abused pit showed up in my car port. Her collar had grown into her neck and she was pooping bugs, luckily the vet was able to save and re-home her.
It happens too often out here. Puppies are annoying, I don't get why people always want them. Give me a well mannered and appreciative mutt over a pure puppy any day.

she was a really nice amstaff, and because she was starving she killed my cat, I never could catch her😒.
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Back
Top Bottom