Getting a PUPPY Today! 😍🐶🐾

Pics
Fun Challenge GIF by Voot

(This thread :pop )

Oh wow that’s horrible! I’m sorry! Glad you have him now though. And sorry if I came as a jerk :oops: I just get really passionate about dogs lol and maybe wasn’t very nice :oops:
You're fine😉
I probably should've just shut my Yap and allowed mixes to be mixes, but...
I'm passionate about my dogs, and I genuinely LOVE mixes, but only because they somehow always turn out to be the best for me.
I think Botato is about as cute as it gets. The beagle talk combined with the Chihuahua tude makes him fun, but on steroids.
IMG_20220919_121057223.jpg

I wish I could do dock diving with Brew but he HATES water 😂😭😭😭
I thought he would hate water, but nope, water is heaven. Bath time is not fun, if he's in the tub and I'm outside of it scrubbing him, but if I'm in the shower he jumps in with me 😂
He also attacks the water from the hose.
he absolutely loves the flirt pole though and tug lol and I tried to get him to use a spring pole but he won’t even try it 😭😭😭
which is weird cause he loves tug and fetch and stuff. But nope. Not interested at all. Might as well have burned the money lol maybe yours will be more interested.
I'm hoping my boy likes the pole because if not I'm afraid my arms will be yanked from their sockets.
I actually got him a leather bite rag too that he absolutely loves maybe more than the flirt pole lol it’s basically the same thing though, toy on a lure 😂 but yeah.
I think the flirt pole will be a huge hit, Aslan is a runner, he could run for hours.
He also loves hunting small furry things. He actually caught a huge rat today and found a nest.
Aslan chases the cats, I've been working with him and now he'll stop if I holler at him, but it's gotten to the point where the cats see him and just flop over like they're dead, because no matter how hard he chased them he always licked, nuzzled and flea scratched when he got ahold of them🤣
One of the cats purrs the whole time she's being love mauled.
He loves them so much.

Just because they’re registered doesn’t mean they’re well bred. Lots of BYBs and even puppy mills are registered too… doesn’t mean anything😂 And breeding two random dogs together to create mutts for money is the definition of a BYB 😂 were they titled in anything? Health tested at all?
Puppy mills were recently outlawed here in NY, and I think pet shops were severely effected. Now a lot of Amish are advertising puppies…

Back
Top Bottom