Getting my first peachicks tomorrow!!

Your pic does not show enough detail for me to confirm that the 'white' chicks are either White or Black Shoulder chicks and the two darker chicks are IB but def not BS although they could be split to. You have four chicks that are too young to tell the sex yet, so you basically have four straight run chicks meaning of unknown sex.

Your pic does not show enough detail for me to confirm that the 'white' chicks are either White or Black Shoulder chicks and the two darker chicks are IB but def not BS although they could be split to. You have four chicks that are too young to tell the sex yet, so you basically have four straight run chicks meaning of unknown sex.
OH ☺️ Well that makes it much more interesting. Would be wild to get a white peacock out of this deal. Thank you for the information.

since you have experience, anything given to size difference/leg length? One of the browns and one white seem to be much larger than the other two even though they hatched same day...

There is IF they are Spauldings which are derived from breeding Blues to Greens. Different genetics will produce different results, some chicks just grow faster than others.
I found pics of the parents, although there were also a lot of white females onsite I don’t have a picture of...
33D47893-4CFF-40D9-A202-9DD3404BC835.jpeg
4B015836-E897-4539-AA48-C0918C1E9BA1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom