Getting ready to crow!

Fussy8

Songster
8 Years
Aug 4, 2011
Utah
My WCBP/SLW roo is begining to fluff up and do his little "i'm bigger than you" dance! My brother and i began crowing at him this morning and i could see the crazy rooster in his eye! HAHAHAHAH!! I just wanted to share! How old were your roosters when they began to crow and what did they sound like!
wee.gif
PLEASE SHARE
bow.gif
!!!!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/ga...n.backyardchickens.com/4/40/4095b109_044.jpeg Chck-o-tay when he was little! (have not uploaded any recent ones! Will do soon!
yesss.gif
)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/ga...n.backyardchickens.com/1/1a/1ac8be66_034.jpeg His crazy looking head!
love.gif

My WCBP started at about 4 or 5 months..cant remember exactly..He WAS as sweet as can be UNTIL his girls began laying..then he became very mean..only to me tho...his caretaker from the day he came out of the egg..

Im so glad you at least, have a sweet WCBP..

His crow is hysterical.

Its a high pitched sound and the crow itself is a short little 2 or 3 notes..not even the typical crow that you might hear elsewhere.

Its cute as can be..

My little Mille Fleur, my FAVORITE chicken, has turned out to be a Roo!!! I was sad at first cause I thought Id have to get rid of him, but I have decided to keep him anyhow, he is gorgeous and so funny!!! Since he was only a few weeks old he would do this little bully dance in front of the others, trying to kick them in the chest with his feet after staring them down for a bit.....people said "Dont worry, he could still be a girl" but nope, Hes a He, LOL

Anyhow, he just started crowing the last couple of days, and he is 8 Weeks old this weekend. It is the most adorable noise, LOL Like a deflating balloon! LOL
He does it when we first get up in the morning (they are still in the house cause the weather has been unpredictable) and he hears us messing around, he starts up and does it about 6 times a few mins apart. Then, he will do it eveytime a dog walks by them, or something startles them. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

HE DID IT!!!!!! I was waiting for the bus today probably 200 yards from my house and i heard a weird noise! It ended up being my little man! FIRST CROW AND I HEARD IT!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!<3
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
tongue2.gif
yesss.gif
highfive.gif
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
woot.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
I am super excited if you couldn't tell!! He is 4 months old! 5 on the 25!!!! KimKimWilliamson His crow did sound like a deflating balloon!!

Back
Top Bottom