Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

I propose any medical mission include a stash of eggs from each member to haul to PI ! Save OZ having to haul 500 eggs cross the ocean! :) and I know lots of docs and nurses that travel with doctors without borders
we need to start a group "chickens without coops"
we can go to the Philippines & help Bernie build the 25 75 coops that are needed
thumbsup.gif

we need to start a group "chickens without coops"
we can go to the Philippines & help Bernie build the 25 75 coops that are needed
thumbsup.gif
I think your on tosomething there Pig, the 25 75 sounds a bit low though considering all the coco trees that need to be processed. Not to mention help jump starting their Botique chicken business's, Could build a few proto types of the really nice tractors He's gonna be selling with those high dollar Imported birds.
hide.gif
I see Oz breeding enough of those Quail and Silkies to drop the egg price nationally.

I think your on tosomething there Pig, the 25 75 sounds a bit low though considering all the coco trees that need to be processed. Not to mention help jump starting their Botique chicken business's, Could build a few proto types of the really nice tractors He's gonna be selling with those high dollar Imported birds.
hide.gif
I see Oz breeding enough of those Quail and Silkies to drop the egg price nationally.
You and Pig are comedians

you guys crack me up? So Oz how are the Wellie eggs coming? I think mine are all clear ;-( discovered that while I was doing so much overtime the feather mites had exploded. My poor old cock bird looks really bad. Took me 4 hours to treat and dust all my adult birds last week. But things are looking up. That old boy is more energetic this week and this morning he was covering girls. I'll wait a bit for cooler weather tho and try again. Mine are due this Thurs and next Thurs.

Back
Top Bottom