Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

I showed Harmony all the pics too.... She said I am NOT aloud to go live with your chickens without her!!
love.gif
now if we can just work out how to get halo here....

What an amazeing place to live . I would so come visit . Thank you so much for keeping us going with this story. I think its a dream of many a farmer , chicken , animal lover to be able to do what your doing.

We are back in Tiling after an exhausting trip. We ended up with about 300 dollars for the copra. Bernie will get 120. Not bas but not good. Still that's the way it goes when dealing with market prices.

The roof of the coop is almost finished. Looking good.

One day til lock down. Final candling tonight.

What an amazeing place to live . I would so come visit . Thank you so much for keeping us going with this story. I think its a dream of many a farmer , chicken , animal lover to be able to do what your doing.

Thank you for the support. As my wife says: "sometimes paradise is overrated" but even with the frustrations of living in q 3rd world country, the benefits outway the pitfalls most of the time.

I embarked on this thread just for fun and to keep myself amused as it really is a crazy, ambitious idea. I was surprised to ser that there are over a thousand views already so someone is reading it.

Dont be afraid to say hi if you are one of the silent types.

I am quite thoroughly enjoying your story! Thank you for posting your adventures. It helps to escape, even vicariously, when the temps are cold, and the skies are gray. I am going to be getting my first chicks sometime in March, I believe. I look forward to beginning an adventure of my own. Keep the updates coming! :)

Back
Top Bottom