Giant chicken eating spider. Really.

Quote:
That thing would take your gun away from you and beat you over the head with it....then suck your brains out through your eyeball...
Just saying...

Quote:
That thing would take your gun away from you and beat you over the head with it....then suck your brains out through your eyeball...
Just saying...

lau.gif
Now lets not get carried away! Killing a 12 week old chicken is one thing....taking down a 6'3" 230 lbs ticked off bird farmer armed with a 12 gage is another. One shot and the rest of the chickens would be treated to a million little hairy pieces of chicken killing spider!

I hate spiders! I wasn't going to look, but it's kind of like seeing a train wreck - you can't help but watch in fascinated horror. I didn't even want to touch my computer with that thing on the screen! *shudder!* Eww! If I had one of those in my backyard, I don't think I could ever leave the house again! I can handle any other kind of creepy crawly, but spiders... And monster-sized spiders at that! I could have nightmares tonight!

True Story: There's one of these in my yard.
hide.gif

Elizabethbinary: really? I see you've updated to show your location as Australia: you actually have an enormous spider like that blue/grey one in your yard? Do you see it regularly, or just once?

We had a great big wolf spider last summer that spun a web on our front porch posts. I left it alone and my son and I would marvel every morning at its web and the things it had caught - it was there for a couple months maybe. But a "big" wolf spider is only about 1" across. Do you seriously have a 6" spider in your yard?!​

I don't know, but am I the only one who noticed this on the bottom of that page: " Posted by joke du jour at May 14, 2007 06:32 PM"
hu.gif

Not saying that there aren't big, nasty spiders out there.... but I'm more cautious about the big, nasty, people out there.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom