'Giant' Gene......

Pics
But as for updates on my Special Super Size Shamo...... I shall wait until there's significant growth, therefor it will be more of a shock factor to you all when he hits his growth spurt!! :p OR if he's stunted, I shall go into hiding.

Sad news, my Super Shamo have perished due to a fight with my Thai hybrid fighter. My Thai escaped his pen and they went to war without me knowing, found both beaten up badly and close to death. I wasn't able to save them. I guess I will never know the true potential of my Super Shamo...... rest easy little guy, sorry that I let you down. :(

Sad news, my Super Shamo have perished due to a fight with my Thai hybrid fighter. My Thai escaped his pen and they went to war without me knowing, found both beaten up badly and close to death. I wasn't able to save them. I guess I will never know the true potential of my Super Shamo...... rest easy little guy, sorry that I let you down. :(
Oh no, that is just tragic. I am so sorry for you loss. I know you have such hopes and dreams for this Shamo. Sorry for your loss. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom