Gidday I am new and from Australia, However I need your help Peafowl Based

Welcome, David! So glad to have you aboard, and I wish you the best of luck with getting some new peafowl over there! I am so glad somebody is taking the initiative and getting it done! So many people sit around and wait for somebody else to do it, and if everybody was like that, nothing would ever get done! So I wish you the best of luck and I hope you enjoy BYC!

Hey CuzChickens, Thank you for the kind words, and thank you for the support for our Peafowl community here, how this petition came about is I started a Facebook group called Peafowl Enthusiasts Society of Australia and a few members were then asking for more colours I would love to have these colours myself they are absolutely beautiful so I thought to shine some light on the topic and to bring in diversity safely...many people could not do this on there own as it coast hundreds and thousands that's why I also did the petition...

But thanks again for your help I really Appreciate it :)

Even getting plants into Australia is a nightmare - have to have all dirt removed, the plant goes into quarantine etc. I would imagine most die before coming out. Hope they are less stringent regarding peafowl.

Even getting plants into Australia is a nightmare  - have to have all  dirt removed, the plant goes into quarantine etc.  I would imagine most die before coming out.  Hope they are  less stringent regarding peafowl.

It certainly is that's why I am petitioning the government, because it's far too much money to do it and I know everything will be done correctly and bringing in Diversity safely

Hope you succeed David
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom