GIL’S WORLD EMERGENCY 💔

I use this from TSC, the dosing instructions are on the side, but I used 1 ml for a 1 pound chicken in a cup of water. You can use a human tablet if you crush it to a fine powder and mix in water.
It is hard to overdose on B vitamins as what the body doesn’t use is excreted from the body.
View attachment 2375698
This is the best one.

00CF4BEF-B8AF-4D26-8517-4367093310A8.jpeg

I’m a wreck and will be until Gil’s all better but for now, SHE LITERALLY TUCKED HERSELF IN!:love I had the fuzzy blanket around her butt and she pulled it over her wings after preening herself. Then she tucked her head under and now I’m stuck in this exact position for a while 😂

I have to call the vet in the morning, they are all still really limited on availability/hours due to the pandemic. Please send us prayers/positive thoughts/happy vibes - whatever your preference

View attachment 2376050

I’m a wreck and will be until Gil’s all better but for now, SHE LITERALLY TUCKED HERSELF IN!:love I had the fuzzy blanket around her butt and she pulled it over her wings after preening herself. Then she tucked her head under and now I’m stuck in this exact position for a while 😂

I have to call the vet in the morning, they are all still really limited on availability/hours due to the pandemic. Please send us prayers/positive thoughts/happy vibes - whatever your preference
Praying for a speedy recovery for your precious Gil

Sending prayers for your sweet Gil! Hopefully, her Vet can see her early, even if it is on a fit-in/emergency basis!

P.S. Daphne sends prayers too and she wanted to tell Gil to be brave and that the Vet isn’t going to eat her, she promises, and that maybe they’ll be really nice and have mealworms :)

Good morning. My poor baby :( we got her a vet appointment for tomorrow morning at 11:30!!! (Sunday) I am so relieved they got her in (they only have 1 exotic vet on hand).
Gil slept in bed right next to me all night long ♥️
She didnt poo in my bed though which isn’t normal. Although she didn’t have access to food and water from my bed. She was very hungry this morning when I laid her down in her pen for breakfast. I set the ducky camera back up and walked downstairs to make breakfast. I checked the camera and she’s standing but still only on the one leg. She got lots of mealworms and Is eating up. I’m just going to do another soak and little dose of vitamin b for today. I’ll hold off on any nasids since I got the vet appointment

We made it into the vet already due to a cancelation!!!!!! They don’t think it’s infected because it’s not swollen or warm. They think it’s something between a sprain and hairline fracture. I got 7 days worth of pain meds “metacam”. Were expecting a much more normal Gil around 5 days later so by day 7 if things aren’t much better we will go back to vet for an X-ray. I will certainly keep you guys updated.

side note: the vets office was totally smitten over Gil. They said they took a whole photo shoot and were wondering if I minded if they posted to their social media. I said of course, so I’ll have to find and share the pics with you guys!!!

the vets office still has covid procedures so I couldn’t go in with Gil and I was petrified but the nurse that came out to get her has 3 ducks of her own and it made her day (which always makes mine)

Back
Top Bottom