Gimmie Your Gender Guesses!

Your doing it wrong.

Keep rooster....re-home self to different zoning that allows roosters = Happy Life😉😁
Now, why didn't I think of that??? 😉

Doom-scrolling through Zillow to see all the properties I can't afford is one of my favorite hobbies. Maybe someday... but for right now, I'm determined to be content with what I have. All it takes is just to think about all those poor souls who live in HOA subdivisions who won't even let their homeowners grow tomatoes, let alone chickens.

4 new babies with 4 different breeds who are 4 weeks old today! What do you think? Did Tractor Supply get it right this time and they're all pullets? Or did another Roo sneak through?

#1. Ginger, the Cream Legbar (who better be a girl since they're sex-linked, right?)View attachment 3840884

#2. Onyx, the Midnight Majesty Marans: View attachment 3840888

#3. Opal, the Easter Egger: View attachment 3840889

And Blue, the Sapphire Olive Egger: View attachment 3840890

If anyone would like different pictures/angles/etc. before guessing, please ask and I'll do my best to get them! Thanks in advance for your replies!
I know there are so many replies to this now and you have probably already been answered, but . . .

1. Pullet
2. Pullet
3. May be cockerel
4. Cockerel

I agree, I will hate to lose such a pretty chicken. Although, if Blue does end up being a roo, I imagine that will mean I might have an easier time to rehome him. The Sapphire Olive Eggers were listed as "premium" so who wouldn't want a gorgeous silver-blue Premium rooster? (Looking for silver linings here, heh.)
Yeah he's beautiful. Whoever gets him will have a cutie

I know there are so many replies to this now and you have probably already been answered, but . . .

1. Pullet
2. Pullet
3. May be cockerel
4. Cockerel
Oh, I appreciate as many opinions as I can get! I know that 4 weeks is a bit early to tell anything definitively (which is why these are all guesses), but I think it's really useful to get various opinions. Especially when those opinions come with the reasoning behind them (which arms me with more information for the future)!

Oh, I appreciate as many opinions as I can get! I know that 4 weeks is a bit early to tell anything definitively (which is why these are all guesses), but I think it's really useful to get various opinions. Especially when those opinions come with the reasoning behind them (which arms me with more information for the future)!
There are a lot of ways to sex a chicken and sometimes it takes beginners a while to learn them, but it comes really easy to me for some reason! Now give me something like complex genetics and that is out. I can usually identify a chicken's gender at two weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom