Girls day out *pics*

Awwww they are so adorable! Thanks for sharing!
love.gif

The one chick in the last picture towards the right with its back facing the camera looks rooish. The red one with

Eeeek! I have been wondering about this chick. Its a red sexlink, that I call "Baldy" This check has almost NO body feathers and all the other chicks have tons of feathers.

I really do want a Roo....I just don't want to make the neighbors mad.

The chicks today were Hilarious, they didn't do much at first. I broke the ice with a meal worm party and everyone cheered right up. I think they actually got hot, they rolled around on the ground, extremely interesting to watch them, and oddly relaxing. We spent several hours outside.

I love sharing suff with you guys. Thanks for looking and sharing with me.​

I dog pen you used to keep them confined was a great idea! We have one of these that we use to take our pet bunnies outside once in awhile. I may use it for my chicks this spring.

Thanks for posting, they are adorable. How old do you think they need to be to go outside on a warm day (I'm in CA)? I have some "gardening" to do too!

Mine were three weeks today and I have 3 chicks that are 4 weeks. They did fine.....I was worried they would get cold, I actually think they got hot. I am in So. Cal.

You can really tell they had a big day. They are very contented and sleepy in their brooder.

Chickens are very satisfying.

Last edited:
Cute chickens!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
... Aaaw... I can se green grass! I also want summer!
This is how it looks like on the ground here right now, the snow never ends! D: Spring, were are you?

_MG_9401.JPG

Beautiful babies!
love.gif

I always go outside with good intentions of getting some yard/garden work done and end up sitting in a chair with a chicken or two on my lap laughing at their antics! Chickens are GREAT stress therapy, but NOT condusive to getting things done.

Back
Top Bottom