GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So you're saying you want to join this pack." Shark waited for more information. "Where did you come from?"
Tallulah: I was born in a large pack called thunder pack. Way down to the south. Not very well known around this area I don't believe. *she had guessed that since there were no signs or scents of one of those wolves even coming through the area. Not that she had found at least. She flicked her ear back when she heard kally stirring.* a pCk would be nice, though finding one that would accept loners is not easy.

Spring saw a black wolf who was sleeping by her. Another zoo wolf. She thought. Spring watched him as he stirred, his amber eyes glinting for a second. Wow... he's... he's... Her thoughts trailed off.

Sapphire watched the loner and then smiled. "Here, come with me. Would you like any meat?"
Tallulah: no, I shall wait until a decision is made first. *she stated before picking kally up by her scruff. It looked like the pup was about to try and run off to explore again.*

*king had found one of the older wolves and was listeninv to a story they told.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom