GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marsh looked at Aurora "I will be right back, dont die" He said jokingly. Marsh walked down to the center of camp, and saw all the new wolves If they are as disrespectful as our original pack was, we're going to have a problem here. He thought with an audible growl.

Clyde was laying in a sunny spot, stretched out. I wonder where lottie is. he thought. Clyde stirred, rolling onto his other side "I wonder what living as a Loner is like" he thought outloud to himself

*tallulah stuck close to saphire. She looked toward some wolves that she'd spotted looking at her. Though being watched didn't really bother her that much.*

Kally: who are all these new wolves momma? *she asked from her mother's jaws.*

Spring saw a black wolf who was sleeping by her. Another zoo wolf. She thought. Spring watched him as he stirred, his amber eyes glinting for a second. Wow... he's... he's... Her thoughts trailed off.
(EHEM- he‘s Ebony’s. I think. That was my plan. Right?)

Marsh looked at Aurora "I will be right back, dont die" He said jokingly. Marsh walked down to the center of camp, and saw all the new wolves If they are as disrespectful as our original pack was, we're going to have a problem here. He thought with an audible growl.
Aurora smiled and nodded. "Of, course, Marsh." She laughed.

(Everyone...I NEED to make a mean wolf. I'm getting a little tired with mostly cheerful and kind wolves. :thAlso...are there any other Omega's besides Sapphire?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom