GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapphire glanced over at Swift. "You mean Alphas. We have two now, remember." She glanced down at the pup the loner was carrying. "I think it's reasonable to at least give them food if they need it."

Sapphire glanced over at Swift. "You mean Alphas. We have two now, remember." She glanced down at the pup the loner was carrying. "I think it's reasonable to at least give them food if they need it."
Swift looked at her paws, slightly embarrassed. “Right, I forgot. I guess we could....but not until Shark or Frost say so.”

Spring looked around, the loner was still right by camp. Her fur rose, but she decided against confronting her. Who am I to say anything to her? That was me a couple weeks ago! She sighed, and got something to eat. Spring had already seen the alphas, betas, and even an omega eat today.

Tallulah: looking for a safe home to raise my daughter. *she said truthfully. She could hear other wolves coming, wich was making her anxious.* I had no intention of tresspassing.

"So you're saying you want to join this pack." Shark waited for more information. "Where did you come from?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom