Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
So this should be safe:

Attachments

• 084A3C21-0C15-4838-9424-68C52F89CEA4.png
    084A3C21-0C15-4838-9424-68C52F89CEA4.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 8
So this should be safe:
Looks like its certified Organic and Non-GMO on the website. But its not certified 100% organic, so theres still that 5% of ingredients that isn't organic. Wether the Non-GMO label prohibits it from being GMO I'm not sure. I'm assuming it does.
Looks to me like that product is a good one GMO wise. :) Otherwise I don't know enough about poultry nutrition to say wether its a "good feed" or not.:p

This is the kind I use for my hens.
There website didn't seem to give much info on food "label" such as Non-GMO or certified organic. I don't know enough about nutrition to give an informed opinion, most of my opinions are guesses, or based off of something I read.
But, if it were me, I would be concerned that Purina also produces non organic feeds, which possibly contain GMO's. I might be concerned that this product would be "contaminated"? I'm not sure. Again this is solely an opinion. :)

There website didn't seem to give much info on food "label" such as Non-GMO or certified organic. I don't know enough about nutrition to give an informed opinion, most of my opinions are guesses, or based off of something I read.
But, if it were me, I would be concerned that Purina also produces non organic feeds, which possibly contain GMO's. I might be concerned that this product would be "contaminated"? I'm not sure. Again this is solely an opinion. :)
My hens seem to like this food I’ve tried many different feed and this one is the best I found. I also like to ferment it a lot! It also had the perfect amount of Calcium and Protein!

My hens seem to like this food I’ve tried many different feed and this one is the best I found. I also like to ferment it a lot! It also had the perfect amount of Calcium and Protein!
If you like it, no doubt its a good feed for your flock. Anything Organic is going to be better then something that isn't Organic anyway. :)

Back
Top Bottom