G'Nite Grandma

Yes... and I meant to say ONLINE IS OK but there is no remote. I just read my own comment and went DUH.
smack.gif

I may buy Directv after I pay my mom $194. She paid my lifetime sirius off but her b/f is using it till I pay her back
roll.png
. After that I am going to get directv. How do you guys get them to lower the price?

Call them and tell them you have a lower price from Verizon FIOS or whoever does cable in your area but you really want them and can they meet your price. Ask what deals they have going on and PAY ATTENTION to the expiration dates of the deals so you can renegotiate ahead of time.

Ok thanks! I really suck at haggling. I tried to get the voyager for $300 since they where asking $400. i said I can get the Iphone for $300 and they said ok but our price is $400 for the voyager.

Quote:
Yes, but it will ONLY affect people that recieve their TV signal thru an antenna. Cable and satelite users won't be affected.
Edited to correct spelling: Antennae are something bugs and butterflies have. Antenna is what I meant.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom