G'nite Joanie

My kitty Taco is at my mom's - we tried to bring him here but he didn't take change very well and lost all the hair on his ears and lost weight, so I took him back to her. He is fat and happy and his ears are back. She also has my Maine Coon that will NOT stay in one place long enough for me to catch him.

we have to do ten block sketches of people, I just started tonight and am only on the second one and its due tomorrow! I need to stop being so picky with how it looks cuz I waste to much time doing that.

About a month or so ago, i stopped at the end of a driveway and picked up a loveseat. It was the local artist's home. Art is his bread and butter. I found his website and thanked him for the loveseat.

We have made a friendship and he calls me Madam Gretchen and I call him Count Paintula.

He loves me.

me,
g

Count Paintula
gig.gif

Ahhh the I just drew looks horrible, I should not have tried doing ones with so much perspective!

no the assignment is to do ten different pics, and the blocking is for the head it would be an egg shape, the torso is a sqaure, and for the pelvis as my instructor said "a chinese take out box" shape.

Back
Top Bottom