GO PATHERS GO! GO PANTHERS GO!

jbowyer01

Just Me!
14 Years
Aug 29, 2008
Hogansville, Georgia
I am just so excited I cant sit still. I had to share this. My son plays defensive tackle for Chattahoochee County Ga High School varsity football team. This is only the third year of the high school being open and we've made it to the state level. (they play Savannah Christian tonight) He has made AllState for his division. He won the state competition in science for the academic decathalon team. He's just an all around great kid and I am so proud. I just had to brag a bit. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for them to win tonight. Go Panthers Go!

Congratulations! I can't wait for my boys to be old enough to start playing grid kids football. I've been checking into it lately.

Best of luck to your boy and his team while they are competing. I hope they WIN!

Buster just be prepared its an addicting sport. Soon you'll be all consumed by your kids teams, you'll wear their team colors and know all their stats. Unfortunaltely this is my sons last year of high school so local games will be out after this year. He has a bunch of offers from some very big universities and colleges but hasnt made a decision as of yet. You'll kids will love playing.

Good Luck! There isn't nothing better in the fall than a high school football game! My son is in his second year of varsity football. Last year we had a really awesome team and made it to the play offs for the first time in many years. We went 11-1 and made it to the second round. This year was a "rebuilding" year and we didn't expect much. After starting out 1-3, we not only finished the season 7-5, but made it again to the second round of play offs only to lose to the second ranked team in the state! I agree how really addicting it is, my daughter and I deck out in our black and gold every game day and cheered them on regardless of the score. Those boys all work hard and are really dedicated and my hat is off to all of them for sticking it out! Our season ended Monday night and I am now totally lost. Keep us up on how it goes and let us know what team he may play for. I am pretty addicted to college football too!

Back
Top Bottom