Goat Contest!

Ok, so unfortunately, these 3 are the only pictures I am able to download at the moment...
I have 5 purebred registered Nubians - 3 does and 2 young bucks. Then there are the 2 registered Kikos (1 doe & 1 unrelated doeling), plus 1 heavy bred Myotonic doe and a very naughty, (and I mean NAUGHTY) but lovable Mini-Lamancha doeling.
My 3 Nubians are all due within 1 week of each other! February 9th through the 16th. Needless to say, I'm going to be one busy goat mama!

This is Semi Sweet
IMG_0133.JPG

Demelza (anyone else watch the Poldark series?)
IMG_0014.jpg

These are the boys (picture was taken a couple months ago), Orion and Israel. :love
IMG_9852.JPG

Ok, so unfortunately, these 3 are the only pictures I am able to download at the moment...
I have 5 purebred registered Nubians - 3 does and 2 young bucks. Then there are the 2 registered Kikos (1 doe & 1 unrelated doeling), plus 1 heavy bred Myotonic doe and a very naughty, (and I mean NAUGHTY) but lovable Mini-Lamancha doeling.
My 3 Nubians are all due within 1 week of each other! February 9th through the 16th. Needless to say, I'm going to be one busy goat mama!

This is Semi Sweet
View attachment 1615187
Demelza (anyone else watch the Poldark series?)
View attachment 1615200
These are the boys (picture was taken a couple months ago), Orion and Israel. :love
View attachment 1615189
Beautiful Goats!

Back
Top Bottom