Goats and pigs

I'd do the same thing if I had a baby that young this time of year. He's just not convinced about the goat thing at all. Of course he thought I was nuts when I first wanted chickens, then ducks. And he is the one who didn't get the quail pen done before winter so they're living in the house still.....
lol.png

Ok, SO, I know assume that this will ok. Cool, because I have a half an acre and would like to put pigs as well as goats on it.

Thanks

You will need to figure out a way to keep their feed from each other. Because goats and pigs are both...well...em...pigs at feeding time. Keeping the goats food up from the pigs shouldn't be a problem, but keeping the goats out of the pigs food will be.
Mine pasture together, but we stall in different areas at night, and that is when we feed. Night and again in the morning.
Redhen, I have had just about everything in the house at one time or another. From piglets to goats and yes, even a calf or two on occasion. We do what we need to do. And if your like me, you can tell exactly when an animal is ready to poo!

Back
Top Bottom