going on vacation tomorrow for an early anniversary trip

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
cant wait... going to Houston, Kemmah, and galveston... the only issue is I am wondering if I should post pone my trip until we know where this storm that headed to the gulf is gonna go. hmmmm I really want to have my very much needed vacation. what to do??
what to do?

If you can postpone your trip, and schedule it after the storm threat is gone, I would think that would be the best thing to do. It would be a shame to get there, and have to turn around and leave. JMHO, of course. Having been at Port Aransas years ago, when a storm was headed our way, I remember how confusing it was until the last minute, regarding where it would actually land. We left, to be on the safe side.

we went and spent the night in houston went to the aquarium, the galleria mall, and then to kemah. this morning we went to galveston saw 3 water spouts over the water, went to rain forrest cafe rode the rain forest river ride and had a blast. looked in all of the shops in galveston . we are back home now. glad we went on. I think ernest is predicted to hit mexico. I was just worried about spending money we might need if we get a hurricane. rode out two and now how expensive it can be

Back
Top Bottom