Going to ask her tonight

Quote:
Aw, poor gal.
hmm.png

Quote:
Do ya think we should venture some idea's for the Ole boy ??

I vote something bittersweet, I know I am bad that way, but it fit's.

Quote:
OOOhh Crappola................... Ok Man were gonna help you out here.

Can you cook ??? Make her something nice, run out to the yard or better yet the neighbors yard and pick a nice passle a flowers, you with me so far. Maybe some chicken noodle soup, it say's I feel your pain but this should help, And don't forget the Chocolate dude they go ape doo doo over chocolate. then see how that grabs her, but I am not sure if tonight will be a good night to pop the Q though, aww what do I know.

Quote:
OOOhh Crappola................... Ok Man were gonna help you out here.

Can you cook ??? Make her something nice, run out to the yard or better yet the neighbors yard and pick a nice passle a flowers, you with me so far. Maybe some chicken noodle soup, it say's I feel your pain but this should help, And don't forget the Chocolate dude they go ape doo doo over chocolate. then see how that grabs her, but I am not sure if tonight will be a good night to pop the Q though, aww what do I know.

Oh yea, you can always count on Al to help you out.
lau.gif

PS..... Chicken noodle soup really sounds good! Flowers are always a bonus, too. (BUT, go out and BUY some!)
Right..... "in sickness or in health!"

Last edited:
Quote:
OH NO ! ! ! I am sorry........really, I am............. but I can't quit giggling.
lau.gif

Kathy :
You are so bad
gig.gif
and not much help either............ get with the program girl. We got a wedding to kick start here, chop chop.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom