Going to put some eggs in a bator tomarrow

TK Poultry

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Greencastle, Indiana
im going to put just a few of my swedish eggs in the bator tomarrow to check my fertility and if its good ill have some for sale in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooo excited

YAY!!! Im trying my hand once more at incubating ( the first time I lost all the eggs
sad.png
) but this time im using my own eggs. SO the worst i have to worry about is infertility , no more wrecked air cells!

I hope you both have great hatches! I have nine duck eggs in the bator out of 12 that are fertile and doing good. These were shipped eggs.

Goat Walker keep me in mind if you need more duck eggs. I am right over here in GA and maybe the postal service won't drop them too many times going just one state over.

thanks they're from my own birds so excited!!! hope i get ducklings and Goat_Walker that is my biggest worry too and if the fertility is decent im going to ship the rest of the eggs i get because i dont want a ton of ducklings for winter!

i think $2 an egg plus shipping and im only shipping in 6's for freshness b/c i only have one layer and the first ones will be sold as testers b/c i havent hatched any i have some in the bator now but give me a week or two b/c i dont have a farm bank account or paypal and need more bubble wrap!!! and momma's chickens ill look up the zip for you for shipping!

edited to add momma's chickens shipping quote
shipping to Idaho is about $11 pirority shipped

if you have any questions about them b4 you potentially buy the eggs b4 i post them for sale pm me will send extras so you might get 7 or 8

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom