Going to try and hatch grocery store chicken eggs!

I know the chances of this working is very very low but its an exciting and fun little experiment! I am currently in Denmark and bought some organic free range chicken eggs. There are 6 and they were refrigerated so this should be interesting! Right now I have them sitting to reach about room temperature before I put them in the incubator. So they will go in today and I will candle around maybe the 7th day maybe sooner. Has anyone else tried this? Or even had success? 😂 any advice, tips and or tricks!?
My ducks were from supermarket eggs!
Good luck with your eggs!

I don’t think they have them here. Ive never heard of it atleast but I’ll do some research! Thank you 😊😊
I think there is an entire thread here that is dedicated (mainly) to incubating fertilized eggs from Trader Joe's. I think they turned out to be White Leghorns.

We don't have a TJ's here, and I don't particularly want Leghorns, but it was very interesting.

I know the chances of this working is very very low but its an exciting and fun little experiment! I am currently in Denmark and bought some organic free range chicken eggs. There are 6 and they were refrigerated so this should be interesting! Right now I have them sitting to reach about room temperature before I put them in the incubator. So they will go in today and I will candle around maybe the 7th day maybe sooner. Has anyone else tried this? Or even had success? 😂 any advice, tips and or tricks!?
I love science experiments! I'm working on peach trees from the pit. Hard but more successes than your endeavor. If you succeed, I'm going to try too.

Back
Top Bottom