Gold Laced Orpington- For Learning and Sharing

Pics
I've not been feeling well. Thanks for noticing! I have chick pictures to share later today. The cutest ever and the well...opposite of that.
big_smile.png

I've not been feeling well. Thanks for noticing! I have chick pictures to share later today. The cutest ever and the well...opposite of that.
big_smile.png
pop.gif
..I am trying to be patient..i have to see your pictures till mine arrive..I have two being shipped today
celebrate.gif
My tummy hurts from excitement.

Good Morning Vicki, I simply can not wait for YOUR chicks to arrive. LOL

This little one, I've named Butterball. I am willing to bet anyone that he/she will be my breeder for next year. I have madly loved this one since day one. He is Max's chick.

The ugly one, I feel terribly guilty in showing his/her picture! Crazy, I know. But, I could just hear it saying, "Mom, how could you!" One pullet is producing very unattractive babies 75% of the time. I do not think I will be using her again until the chicks grow a bit more. You never know, they may be my swans emerging from my ugly ducklings. Oddly, she produced my favorite pullet so far - Kay.

No, no, no, LOL. The two pictures above are the same chick, Butterball, whom I love. The ugly one, I just feel terrible posting a picture of him/her. Sort of reminds me of my mom showing pictures of me as a child.

Back
Top Bottom