Gold Laced Orpington- For Learning and Sharing

Pics
I don't know who does in those states, but almost all of the breeders will ship. If they send them with a fruit or veggie in the box and ship them express, all should go well. But, I certainly understand your concern.

Fuzzy butts!!!

When I am allowed to I am going to get a group shot. BF said I couldn't take them from under the heat lamp for too long.
sad.png
We have four chicks from 12 eggs... another one hatched but it had its insides on its outsides.

Thought I would post these pictures for the benefit of anyone who's Gold Laced (or any breed
smile.png
) chicks are at the fugly stage
(is that a word.....
lol.png
)

These pictures are the same birds. The first is at 6 weeks and the second is at 5 months.
I thought they would be naked for every....
lau.gif

GLO1a.9.11-461x341.jpg

(One of the roos was in the coop when I took this picture.)

GLO2.4.12wm-558x491.jpg

Thought I would post these pictures for the benefit of anyone who's Gold Laced (or any breed
smile.png
(is that a word.....
lol.png
)

These pictures are the same birds. The first is at 6 weeks and the second is at 5 months.
lau.gif

GLO1a.9.11-461x341.jpg

GLO2.4.12wm-558x491.jpg
My Choc Orps are in the ugly stage right now... most of them are close to the end of it but one of them is STILL struggling to feather in... they seem to be in it forever!

Gorgeous birds.
love.gif

smile.png
(is that a word.....
lol.png
)

lau.gif

GLO1a.9.11-461x341.jpg

GLO2.4.12wm-558x491.jpg
stop teasing me and answer my PM pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom